Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oh God, just fucking shoot me already. Really. I don't even know where to start with this and I have no idea where it's going to take me. I'm so damned frustrated it's not funny. Drink drink drink drink drink and now I'm basing my assignment on Oktoberfest. How..... painfully fun.

I mean if I knew what to write or how to go about writing the Business Proposal I wouldn't be in this mess but unfortunately for me, I AM. I mean come on. I'm trying to propose for an art gallery in commemoration of.... well... Beer?! Heh. What the fuck man... What the fuck.... And that's not it, there's Advertising. I'm COMPLETELY lost in Advertising. I have no clue what to do at all! So much for it being easy Elaine.

And to think that these two particular modules I'm bitching about are the same two modules that I took on a whim. WHIM! The ones I took on a WHIM are the ones that are stressing me out! This is ridiculous!

On top of all these, I still feel that insanely annoying pang of GUILT. YES, I have been guilt tripped for the millionth time. Talk about impossibilities. And the best part is I wasn't the one that broke the promise! I wasn't! This person is the one that started it in the first place! Why are these stupid double standards being imposed on me?! In all honesty, why the hell did I agree to this in the first place! Trust? Love? HAH! I believe in neither at this point. The next person that tries to say anything of the sort to be will be in for it because for fuck's sakes I am so not amused. NOT ONE BIT.

I just want to be happy. I want to be able to know what I'm doing. I mean come on, when I don't make the slightest effort, I'm fine but the minute I start getting into my work everything doesn't make any sense anymore. How does that work? Honestly, how does that work?! It doesn't make any sense now does it?

This is in absolute violation of everything that I stand for! Have I missed anything out? Well... lets see... names for one but I won't do that now will I? Thank God the people I bitch about I don't care enough to give them access to this blog. So yea, how about that gun pointed to my head. Anyone want to fire it? Coz I'm a slave of karma. And wheels are just gonna keep on spinning.

I guess you're all allowed to give me the I told you so speech coz well... you did tell me so. You did. And I knew it was going to happen and still I let it. Even though hypothetically speaking it's not quite my fault, I am responsible for myself. No one else is but me. I answer to no one remember?

Today I'll be spinning on a Wheel
I'm a slave to a Wheel
And there isn't any stopping
What mistake(s) could I have made?
I'm a slave serving time for a life that I've forgotten.

I'm a slave of Karma
Spin the Wheel and I'm a king reborn
I'm a slave to Karma
I'm coming back, yeah, I'll be coming back
But for the last time.

Today I'm a king on the Wheel
Still a slave to the Wheel
But this time around I'm smiling
Keep me cautious, keep me safe, just in case there's a chance
I can leave this Wheel behind me.
Stand in the Middle and you won't get dizzy
Stand in the Middle and you won't fall down
If you stand in the Middle you can keep your balance
Stand in the Middle while the Wheel spins round and round...

I'm a slave of Karma
Spin the Wheel and I'm a king reborn
I'm a slave to Karma
I'm coming back, yeah, I'll be coming back
But for the last time.
I'm a slave of Karma
Spin the Wheel and I'm a King reborn
I'm a slave to Karma
I'm coming back, yeah, I'll be coming back
But for the last time.

How do all the Wheels inside the Wheels revolving,
Go on, and on, and on, and on, and on...
Spinning on the Wheel the souls of One evolving,
Live on, live on, live on, live on, live on...
Anyone who claims that they know the answer's coming back again...

Who's at the center of the Wheel
The inventor of the Wheel
or another spinning servant
I'm the Master of my Wheel of my very own Wheel
Universal and recurrent

I'm a slave of Karma
Spin the Wheel and I'm a King reborn
I'm a slave to Karma
I'm coming back, yeah, I'll be coming back
But for the last time.

Splashdown, Karama Slave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home