Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

You're... is the size of a tampon?!



Hahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Is it humanly possible? Really? Is it? I can't believe. I refused to actually. And then... *cringe*

My throat hurts man... I can't smoke without it hurting but I can't not smoke or I'll get all edgy and shakey. Irritating isn't it?Perhaps I should go out and invest in a box of patches. Really. It's beginning to sound like the best idea now.

It was raining earlier. Poor girls. They're in school. Ah well... It's stopping already so I guess that shouldn't be that bad right? In light of new financial issues, we will not be having mexican night. So instead, I propose we buy chicken, potatoes and onions to eat with Japanese curry for dinner! w00t! Now doesn't that sound like a good idea? It so does to me. The thought of cooking isn't though. Not that I have much of an appetite any way. I love my new apartment to a degree. And the degree ends with the strange bugs and the fact that the kitchen is PHARKING SMALL! I mean come on, you have a 4 unit stove with the standing room availability for ONE. Where is the logic? WHERE?

The house is alright I guess. It's perpetually dirty though? And every night there are always people coming over. I guess that's good too know what I mean? But even then, it comes to a point where I'm too tired too early and I sleep with people outside, the tv on, my music running and the people upstairs who must think that their floor is a trampoline.

I was sitting in Jada's room earlier today where she told me that our friend, Alex (from Boston), over heard our acrobatic upstair neighbours complaining about us. They said that we talk on the phone at all hours so much so that they can't sleep. I would like to give them a piece of my mind. For God's sake, how often are any of us on the phone? Are they saying that we are incapable of decent conversational etiquette? Oh sure this, coming from the people who blast the tv? And this isn't the first time that they blast their television. On the rare occasions that I step out to the shitty patio, I hear the tv program as though it were playing right next to me. And even in the evenings when the guys and whoever are over to watch a dvd, we are constantly amused by the rhythmic stylings of the elephants from level 2. So let's hope that our hideous voices don't keep you up like the strange noises, that include beds that creak in time, strange vocal noises etc etc, do us.

I'm in no mood to study. Fuck it all.

listening to - Bran New Start by compendium
mood - irritated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home