Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Why can't you tell me what's going on? I thought we already went through all this. I thought that you'd give me that much respect to at least tell me instead of making me worry. Why can't you just tell me? Aren't I a part of it? Aren't I family? Don't you care? Maybe you do. Maybe you care so much that you don't wanna tell me anything. But even then, you should know me better than that. It's not like I'm not going to understand. And my hair isn't that long that I can just walk in somewhere and chop it off. Unless I go skin. But that's too drastic don't you think?

I don't want to be paranoid. But you guys aren't really giving me much of a choice here. You know what? I'm going to be ok. I'm not going to let myself falter because you choose not to include me in things that I am a part of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home