Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

bleach'd

We play our games using the same tactics. The same forms of deception and coy. That's what makes it difficult. Not everybody realises that we are all the same, no different in thinking than the other. It's funny how they can't seem to believe that someone else might be thinking the same thing they are.

I'm still sick by the way. It's annoying. I feel my throat slowly giving out on me. Ah the effects of chain smoking eh? What's a girl to do then. What's a girl to do? The ice cream from yesterday didn't do me any good.

I learnt something relatively interesting yesterday. Jada was saying that if you skip breakfast, you land up putting on weight. Now there's an interesting thought. How many of us are doing otherwise thinking it will help us lose weight? Amusing I'd say. Very amusing.

Tonight we're going to have Mexican night. I guess it'll be fun. But I'm in such a sorry state that I don't want to DO anything right now. I mean... I'm just so tired.

I would love however, to get my hands on the damned walkthrough for my Bleach game. I'm still STUCK. And it irritates me to no end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home