Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

one step two step three step gone

What happens why you find yourself on the edge of reason with no intention of turning back? For me, life through me a line. My cynicism is slowly leaving me and I begin to see things very different that I used to.

You meet people who think you're the world. They say things to you and about you that they aren't even sure of. The things you talk about scare you because you don't really want to open up to a total stranger. At first it's a little scary and a little intriguing. And when it finally stops there that strange emptiness that you can't quite explain. Or worse when you find out that whoever it is isn't who you expected.

Life is just deceptive isn't it? But I got another chance so I guess I'll just make the most of it. I told someone that the beauty of love is knowing that there is someone out there who's better but still being happy and completely content where you are. I've not believed that more than I do now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home