Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 13, 2006

and there was nothing

You seem happy. Exclaiming these little things that used to mean the world to me. I'm happy for you. But some times i still sit and wonder why it wasn't the same and why everything had to be such a secret.

I don't understand why people have to say such hurtful things to the people they claim to love. I don't see why they have to lie. I don't understand at all. I want to know why people just can't think before they say and do things. I mean... Is it so difficult? Or is it even easier to hurt others. I know that you don't believe half the things I say even though it's true. I don't expect you to believe what you can't see. I don't care actually. If you believe me or not. I am who I am. Nothing changes that. And if you can't accept it, then you're not a very good friend are you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home