Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 13, 2006

"And by the way you brought me here,
it makes me believe the best is still yet to come and I don't want to leave.
Forgive my hesitation but I'm learning to trust in you.
Help me to dream these dreams because I don't have a clue.

And if you'd be honest and say what you mean
you know I would promise I'd do anything
because I know that without you I'm giving it away."

- Giving it Away, Mae

Sometimes it just takes one song to describe everything. They have different meanings to different people. And this song in particular, makes me want to cry. I want to trust people. I really do. I want something substantial. Something real. And I some how can't see it happening. I suppose that's the way it looks all things considering. I don't even know if I'm ready myself. Chances are if I jump into something now it's going to end really terribly and I don't want that. We're friends. People whose paths have crossed. I have everything to lose here. And if you can't see that then it only reinforces everything that I just said. So unless there's something that can convince us that something real is going to come out of this then... yeah... I'm sorry. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. I've just got too much on my mind now. And this flu/lethargy/whatever is really getting to me. I want... I don't know what I want. I can't look at things the same way anymore. I don't even know myself. I can't tell if I care about people as much as I used to.

I will say this. Millions of times if I have to. I love you guys. More than anything in this world.

And I'll just end off with something I said to Jada. "Don't let your nightmares take away your dreams."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home