Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

In an experiment to help a friend sleep better, I destroyed my own sleep. How you may ask? I'll not say. But I will tell you about the dream. I was with Jon and Brian. Someone died and we were just there paying our respects. And suddenly Jon collapses and then it's like he's dead. And then one by one all of us just die as if we've been infected by some virus. Jada suddenly told me to cut away and leave the sadness behind and just wake up. I tried but I couldn't and suddenly I was all alone.

Another part of my dream sequence involved running away. In a mall if I'm not mistaken. With some really hot guy. But I landed up saying something about how I didn't want to cheat on somebody. Now that I'm awake and not so much kicking, I'll be starting to kick myself very soon.

But the one thing that's stuck in my head is something about me drowning in a swimming pool. I woke up smelling chlorine. Strange...

I really have to do something about this waking up at 8-blardy-o'Clock in the morning. Fucking irritants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home