Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Elitists. The whole fucking lot of you. You don't want to piss me off. Really. You don't want to piss me off. Other people might be able to sit and just handle your shit but I refuse to. I don't want to. Let this be the last time you undermine me. And God forbid you ask me to help you again. Because my patience wears thin. Very very thin. Don't go playing the sympathy card. It's over used, tattered and torn to shreds. Don't give me the woe is me crap. Don't think I don't see right through you. Don't think you're all that. Perhaps that's why you keep dragging around the mock depression. Because you love the attention too. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Don't ask me to sit by and just let you walk all over me. My care for a person is not infinite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home