Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So that was what you needed to tell me so badly. I don't know. I can't answer your question easily. I can with another question. Trust. Can I? Can't I? Do I want to?
Fine, it's 3 questions. That I don't have the answers for.

I'm still here and there. I'm still in between things. I still don't quite know what I want to do at this point. I know that my work is paramount.

Anyways, here I am. Had a beer, watched 2 movies. I'm feeling pretty ok. Quite brain dead. As much as you'd like to believe otherwise. I'm just really tired. I've had an eventful day. I studied a lot. I think that if I keep at it, things will work out nicely for me. But it's IF I keep at it. It means no more messing around.

"DANCE as though no one is watching you
LOVE as though you have never been hurt before
SING as though no one can hear you
LIVE as though heaven is on earth"
- Souza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home