Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Why do you have to be so fake? Why do you keep trying to be someone that you aren't? You're never like that in front of me? I reckon it's because you know that I know you. That I've known you since forever so I see through it. I'm proud of you just as you are. I'm happy that you've managed to overcome so many things. I'm happy that you're living the dream I can barely taste or see.

My music is my life and yet last night I found myself stuck. I couldn't write the song that screamed in my head. I couldn't find the words to express what really needed to be said. It happens doesn't it? Now and then even the best gets stuck. I hate it though. It doesn't allow me to do anything else. I can't manage not being able to do the one thing that I love so much.

Talking about things that I love, I was talking to Jada yesterday about things. I understand. I know that a part of me wants to say yes just for the fun of it. But... a part of me also knows that if I do, I'm going to regret it. So I'll just have to live with a no. And that is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home