Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

We went to Ikea today. I bought myself a really pretty lamp and ate Swedish Meat Balls. :) Dinner... Pizza I guess.

Last night was alright. I had fun. People kept giving me drinks haha. Not to mention we danced our feet off. The only down side was that so many people were drunk to the core. And at the moment, Australia is suffocating. Even with my posters all up my room doesn't seem like my room and this place and never really be home. I find kinda funny and I find it kinda sad.

Just as Alex said, 42 Below Honey is amazing. I love it. I miss home still. But seeing everyone again is making things a little easier for me. I feel a little better than I did last night. At least I didn't break down today. You're the closest to heaven that I've ever been guys. Really. You are. And I find myself still wishing you were near.

Everyday in the smallest of ways
I watch you smile and laugh
Live and learn and live to love
Everday your demure-ish ways
Makes me smile, makes me laugh
Telling me just how much I really love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home