Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, March 17, 2006

All this talk about relationships and having kids and getting married is putting me in a strange mood. I mean... I've always thought that I'd have kids when I'm like what... 26? 27? And out of no where Jada says then you better hurry up and find yourself a husband. Oh wait, boyfriend. And then, she asks if I'd mind her setting me up with someone. Omg...

I don't know... My life is at a stand still at the moment. I'm not sure what's going to happen next. Know what I mean? But it's just making think about a lot of things. My mom got married when she was 21. My brother at 26. And I'm turning 21 this year. It's still too soon to say anything I guess? But it would be nice wouldn't it? To walk down the aisle with Lifehouse's You and Me playing? Oh sure, like that's gonna happen Mel. You don't even like anyone at the moment let alone want to marry anyone. Heh. But having said all that, I like weddings. And I guess it is every girl's dream to one day get married. Who knows these things anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home