Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

why do you keep calling her ur ex when I already know her name

I spent the good part of last night and this morning bitching and whining and complaining. Therefore not getting any work done. At all. Not good. Not good not good not goood!!!!

The conversations that took place last night were not good at all. But talking to Jada and Madhavi today reaffirmed my thoughts. I spoke to my mom about it too. And she's surprised to find that I've really matured. *Gee thanks mom* But yea... I don't see a point in it either. It's not just about me or about you. It's more than just the individual or the two. It's everyone else along the way. It's not that simple now is it?So here's the deal. Things always happen for a reason. I didn't do things knowing what was gonna happen next. I never thought about it. I've done a lot of stupid things in my day. I sure as hell hope this isn't one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home