Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

what is love?

I should've believed you. I really should have. It's not nice being jilted is it? Or being left by someone you thought you could spend the rest of your life with only to realise that the person found someone else? That's the reason I'm not really pushing anything with Mariachi. I wouldn't be able to handle it either. I'm not one to mess around. Not anymore. I mean I used to be like that but hey... It's about time I stopped. I've had enough. I've really had enough.

Well... I hope that things are ok with you. I hope things work out in your favour. I was shocked when I found out and I really didn't know if I wanted to believe you but hey... My own head is on a major rush at the moment so yea... Just hang in there. You'll be ok. We all will. :)

I had the worst dream I've had since I came to Melbourne. I dreamt of home. And things were worse. Things were really bad. Like really bad. But hey... I'm dealing with it. I've dealt with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home