Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 17, 2005

hope where there is none

Ok. I took a chill pill (metaphorically). I'm calm. Relatively collected. A little disappointed. Prematurely disappointed. But it is unbecoming of me to have faith in things that are not probable. And the probability of these things are low. Incredibly low. Call it low self confidence if you want.

I have no time for such childish rants. Or so I'd like to believe. My assignments, exams and priorities are screaming at me. I have a great deal of things to do and deal with and relationships of any kind are the last thing that should be on my mind.

I've been watching the Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement far too many times for comfort. It's a chick flick made for young girls to believe in their dreams and something about how miracles do happen etc etc. As a media practitioner, I'm trained to see through the bull shit of it all. It's not my fault that people seem to learn things from fiction. Yes... I know... It's every girls' dream to have that one perfect relationship and that one perfect marriage. But all in all, the more I think about it, my relationships have been shit. Quite literally. They are a messy excuse of existence that were wonderful initially before taking a quick turn to the dumps.

There go my childhood dreams. Good bye. You will be sorely missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home