Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, October 14, 2005

missing the mariachi. the alcoholic indie rocker sleeps....

Another day wasted to nothingness. I was supposed to go for a friend's birthday party at this club called Billboards but I didn't in the end... Too tired for one and not in the mood to party. So instead I stayed in, watched Inital D (again) and gave myself a facial. Haha... My friends were laughing so hard. It did kinda look silly. The Neutrogena face mask does that. But I swear my skin was singing by the time I was done :D

And that was it. Oh oh oh! Jada made baked rice... Omg it was sooo good. But soo filling. I'm getting pretty worried. I think I'm becoming a bloody alcoholic. Not good. Not good at all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home