Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 17, 2005

multifidus multiply meltiply

Oh my God. It's Monday. I didn't realise it was Monday until I was walking back from Einstein's with Jada! Haha... Chris (yes that one...) asked her to help him take a picture of him and some Chinese girl I suspect is from China. Long permed hair types. Ah well. Apparently people have been talking about my staying in doors? And how I don't come outside anymore? Is that right? Hmmmmm... Not to my knowledge at least...

All the same, I picked up my notes from Uni! So I can do my work now!! Yay yay yay... Oh I crashed an Anatomy lecture. My backaches are caused by an over stressed multifidus. Hee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home