Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

my last thought will be of good times

I write this as I'm half dead and tired of writing my paper that seems to be focusing more on terrorism. Heh.

I miss you. Sounds crazy but I do. Geographically you're nearer to me than the others but it still feels like you're even further away. I'm in one of my sappy moods. My brain went on melt down earlier. I started to think I really couldn't make it. But I've been like that before haven't I? And in a way you told me to hang in there and I did. It was recent. Very recent. I still remember the strange things I said from burning 10 over discs for one movie? That was stupid la... That was really stupid... I must've been really tired or really high or drunk or all 3. :)

God... I'm turning into such a child just thinking about it. And I'm turning 20! 20 for crying out loud!! But there's still something left for me isn't there... In this life I mean. I still believe...

Heaven save me But I'm down to one last breath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home