Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

spanish indie. i hope it comes to be

Do you have something against me that you have to torment me? What the fuck did I ever do to you? If being truthful was every a crime then I'm guilty. Well, if anyone wants my take on this, you can't be very happy if you're still coming back to see if it affects me. And even if it does, why should you care? What business is it of yours? Why do you always need to come around and bitch at me? Is it my fault that things aren't going well? I had nothing to do with it. I never did. For God's sake, I'm in Australia. I'm not home. Don't you think I have better things to do with my time?

Believe it or not, I do. So it would be especially good if you were to just fuck off eh? And the next time you look for a scape goat, look in the bloody mirror. You keep trying to blame other people for your own faults but everyone else can see it. You're only lying to yourself.

Shit happens for a reason right Jada? I'm desperately trying to cling on to it. I love you girl. Madz and Intan too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home