Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, October 14, 2005

he does care

Today's been a relatively good day I guess. I went for Psych Tut. Haha FINALLY... That makes a grand total of 3 this sem but yea... I'm still al ittle worried about what's going to happen to Globalisation and stuff... But but but, there's no time to worry. I have work to do! And yet I'm too damned lazy to do it. It's not like I didn't start but you know...

All the good things about yesterday added centimetres to my all time high of happiness and peace. The Beach Club elections are today. But that's all I'm going to say about it :)

My mom thinks I shouldn't call her too often coz it drains my credit. That's true I guess but you know me. I call home every day. To talk to tonnes of different people! I can't help it haha...

My happiness is my own. No one can take that away from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home