Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

failing miserably

I just read Jada's blog. She's right. Madz is right. Things do happen for a reason. And then everything just flows. I don't know, I guess there's nothing in my life that I'd want to do over. There are a lot of things that I've said and done that other people in their right minds would. So what if I've loved all the wrong people. So what if I've screwed myself over a thousand and one times. I guess you could say that I'm not too happy with my life at the moment but still, who's to say that things would be better or worse right?

I don't think they would have been any better. I wouldn't have met the people I know I love, I wouldn't have understood the things I do. And in all honesty, I would be a totally different person now had none of the things that happened happened. I know I'm talking in circles but what do I care eh?

It's not what happens to you in life that counts. It's what you do about it. Right? I know it's right but still I feel sick even thinking about it. I've missed tonnes of opportunities. Not because I didn't see it coming. I did I just watched it go by. I let it slide. And if anything I hate that about myself. If I could change that part of me now I would. But I wouldn't go back in time to take advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home