Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 29, 2005

hmmm

I was looking for a song that Saf told me about ages ago. I know I have it but I can't remember. But I did run into Don't You by Dub Resistance. It's been a long time since I've heard it. In fact, the last time I did, I was at your house wasn't I? We got drunk on Vodka and pain killers and stuff. Brings back memories of things that I never want to think about again. Damn it. Why did I even have to play that song for you. And it's such a pity because I love the song to bits and now I can't listen to it without you coming into the picture.

For God's sake, stay the hell away from me!!!

*sigh* I still haven't gone to Shawn's to get my Ravi Shankar CD or my Trainspotting DVD. Oh well. I'll live I guess. Damn it, I miss so many things that I feel so fucking muddled now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home