Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

music is my radar

So sue me I'm using yet another skin off blog skins. This one's significantly brighter. A little more bohemian. I like it. I am going crazy. As in I'm driving myself crazy. I'm doing it again. The thing with the Swatch watch? The thing with the gloves? This time it's speakers. Hahahaha... Yes, SPEAKERS. Oh dear... MeL MeL MeL MeL MEL WHY MEL WHY! Why do you keep doing these things. Starve yourself to get something that you really don't give a shit about or better yet do things for people who don't really matter. *sigh*

Kenny got front seat VIPS at the Slipknot concert with free flow of Barons.... I'm soo jealous!!! But then again it's cool that he got to go, him being the huge fan he is and all. But then again, they're coming to Melbourne. But the sad thing is, I won't have anyone to go with. *sob*

And yet... I have to miss the Foo Fighters concert... Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home