Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 22, 2005

happy sad happy sad happy sad. Which is it?

I was reading "He's Just Not That Into You." It's on my desktop. I can't be bothered to open the file and see who wrote it.Heh... But it does make a lot of sense doesn't it? Makes life simpler. But it's all about what the guy wants and in a way it's a little sexist but what do I care. It was a good read.

I also spoke to a very destructive Drey so seemed like she was gonna turn on me anytime.

But all that is not important. Today is a good day. And nothing is going to ruin that for me. It's my brother's birthday. He turns 28. I called him at midnight. :) I love you Melvyn Tan. You're the best brother anyone could ever have and no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you no matter how far away I am.

Yesterday was a weird day. I woke up with contacts and make up on even thought I slept with a clean face and my beloved Pablo Picaso specs. Oh well... I've been in a significantly better mood since I cut my hair. This haven't been going the way I wanted them to but since when does that happen eh? Doesn't really matter much to me at this point.

Is being happy and content so difficult? I was talking to my bro. He just got a PSP. Mom says she got me one too. But... I realise that I don't want one. I don't rightly know what I want though. I could do with some intense retail therapy at home right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home