Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

touching you makes me die inside

That's right. Get paranoid. That's all you're capable of isn't it? If you're not scared you wouldn't have to rely on blind trust. Little do you know that he's been calling me. Yea, me, the girl who is far far away and apparently far from your thoughts. Let him then. Let's see how your trust holds together. I want to see what'll happen to the 2 of you. All the lying and the cheating, he's making use of you. All because you're scared to let go. And guess what, they come back. Faster and faster and faster the minute you let go. You won't see it coming. The day he finds someone better. Or the day he finds out that you're just as bad if not worse than he could ever be. There're good people on this earth sweetheart. Just a pity that you believe so much that you're one of them when you aren't. Welcome to the dark side bitch. Sad thing is, you've infiltrated it and you aren't wanted. We both know that don't we. We all do. But by all means, keep on going about the way you are. I'm not about to help you or destroy you. It's just fun watching you destroy yourself.

I'd like to take a moment to thank the man of your affection for teaching me things that I would have otherwise never found out. Without you, I wouldn't be having as much fun as I am now. Or perhaps I might be having more fun. So yea, in case you were wondering, I've already regained all energies and abilities that you once took from me. Now I get to sit here far far away from you and watch as you enjoy yourself. Just a little piece of advice. Blocking me off your messenger and re-adding me and unblocking me just to say hi? It's sweet.

On to things of better significance, I begin to think that he just might be related to someone I dated a long time ago. Amusing isn't it? Or might it be purely coincidental that they look alike and have the same beliefs? For all I know, that is what draws me to him. The dark side of the moon that no one else can see. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be. All because I'm going straight down. And this time, I'm neither worried nor afraid. I see hell in your eyes. I see pain. I see torture. And I'm loving it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home