Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

karma baby

Ever feel like you were just wandering aimlessly through life? Or how nothing ever seems to fall in place?

Well, I feel sorry for you then. As lost as I have been before, I like to keep a nice big attainable goal ahead of me. And now I can see it clearer than ever. Life has never been more interesting or amusing to me. And now, I understand what it's like to live far away from the people you love. I mean the people you REALLY love. Sure I've got friends here but they know what I mean. I care about them but there're the others who I've built my entire life around. The people I really can't live without.

I'm on top of my game. I can do it. Everything will work out. What goes around comes around right? Then I've got absolutely nothing to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home