Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

runner runner run

Weird dreams Geoff. WEIRD DREAMS. I dreamt I was getting ready to get married. And the song that was blasting was Don't You by Dub Resistance. I was wearing a white dress and carrying dark red almost black roses. MY bridesmaids, there were so many I lost count, were in burgundy with White roses. I walked down the aisle to moonlight sonata but half way down, I turned and I ran. I couldn't see who I was marrying by the way.

So I ran and ran and ran to IHouse. I wanted to wanted to get back into my apartment but HE was blocking my way. He had that warm smile on his face like he knew I'd run. He had my cell phone and it was ringing. My ex was on the line. He looked at the name and looked back at me. He had that same grin on his face that I do when something really interesting is gonna happen. I was like Oh Shit... He picked it up. And the last thing I heard was hello.

This is what happens when you eat Oreos and too much candy before bed. Heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home