Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Musings

The new UrbanWire is up! The new UrbanWire is up! The new UrbanWire is up! The new UrbanWire is up! Haha! Yes, I'm soo psyched! Great job guys! We SO rock!! Not to mention a BIG BIG congrads to Mary-Ann who's Harry Potter Webmaster Review is receiving EXCELLENT feedback from fans all over the world! At last count, The Leaky Cauldron.org has 12 comments and DanRadcliffe.com has 27!!! Mary-Ann, you are sooo kicking it! :D

ALSO Jenna, the web mistress of DanRadcliffe.com, has launched a new e-zine, Aced Magazine and I have to say it is really great! I mean, it's amazing that someone so young can be so talented and mange 2 huge websites not to mention a Mass Comm degree!! Somebody has GOT to teach me how to manage my time like that!


Heh! Den drew this for me. And it's very true isn't it? Hmm...

Went down to Bukit Timah with Geoff the other day to make friends with the people at the Mac shop. Trying to get them to loan us a 4G iPod and an iPod mini to review :D Hahaha! It went quite positively though. Got response from them too. At the moment, we're still in negotiations. My article is still being edited... It's taking forever the movie's been out for like 2 weeks!! :S Oh well... and my Spiderman 2 OST is gone... Don't know where it is, it's not in my quota I guess? Doesn't matter la! :P

I spoke to Kenny a couple of days back too... He's out today. On block leave for a week! :) We is be going to hang out! Plus, I still have his beer! d00de, you do want it right?

OMG, yesterday was completely amazing. Abstinence proved to increase the pleasure of your company. Haha... God, what's wrong with me! Breakfast/Lunch was really good isn't it? We so have to go back to Ajisen ASAP! Finally I know why the soup is soo good! It's the pork bones base I tell you! It makes all the difference! Not to mention that strange drink with the marble in it. Ramune or something haha! I really felt like a kid again. :) Thank you!! And note to selves, we shall never get the Strawberry and Kiwi thing at Orange Julius again ok? Kiwi seeds taste funky... One day, I shall get you Kiwi and slice it such that you don't get the skin! They taste a lot better like that. Oh well... Music good, company even better, and I completely relaxed. My stress disappeared for the whole day! Till I got home, back to work again... Heh... Well, I did manage to convert over all my Massive Attack, Layo & Bushwhacka!, Nick Warren and St. Germain des Pres Cafe CDs... Too lazy to bug my brother for the Cafe Del Mars...

Today was such a busy day!!! MediaLaw was totally fun as usual! We role played client and webdesigners. Ironically, I was the client! Manage to happily rip off the poor web-designers though! Haha! Things I do to kill my own market huh... Celia, your phone is sooo pretty!!! Haha! I want one too!! But my phone (though old) has sentimental value... Plus, I have my baby (who is still nameless by the way)!! Onling Journ was pretty ok too I guess. A LOT of people didn't come though... All coz of the long weekend I guess? Hah... Everyone else can go relax, I'll be working my ass off this weekend!! Even have a group meeting tomorrow... Oh well... I still have to do the Johnny Depp flash banner for the promos... *sigh* I'm insanely tired though... But I will persevere! After all it is Johnny Depp! Jed think I'm weird. Doesn't really get what I see in Depp but hey, he's a really good actor. I can't help it that he's good looking too!!

My poster is gonna appear in Playworks!! (IT'S A LOCAL GAME MAGAZINE YOU PERVS!!!) Haha! Guys, I still miss you!! Haha! It's only been awhile but it feels like forever man... Plus, Kenny, I still have your beer :S

And I will end on one note, it is very hard to call off an army... *sigh*

Will probably be back to bitch more about something or other later. But for now, I must go and do the flash ad!! Later d00des!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home