Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Prettified

Oh my god... Everything looks more gorgeous with my new PowerBook! The net was built to be run on a Mac!! Haha... Yea, right... But seriously, it looks so different! And I'm still trying to get used to it...

Met my baby today... We spent the whole day hanging out. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (omg, JOHNNY DEPP!!) and then he showed me how to use the dual screens! Was playing with the PowerBook most of the time. That's what I love about being with him. It's like I can really let loose and be me, be like a kid again. With others it was so up tight. So... draining... I hate having to keep up such a good girl look. Pffft! What am I talking about?! :S

What I DO mean is, it's like I can really be myself around him without having to worry about anyone or anything. Until like my parents come into the picture... They have this impression that their daughter is a little girl who should behave like the almost 19-year old she is but still be treated like a 5-year old. *sigh*

I'm scared now... Going to Melbourne, graduating... Work... Being sick... I mean here I am AT HOME. IN SINGAPORE. And it's already so overbearing. It's gonna get worse when I'm there and then I won't have anybody to fall back on. Nobody to run to... Again I'm worried about something so far away right? heh...

Ok, a quick update of the last 2 weeks of being sick. Basically I had a sinus infectino that led to an extremely high fever peaking the levels of 39.7 degrees celcius. No, I'm not kidding. No, I'm not exagerrating. This is for real. Then, I picked up another infection that hit my voice box. Vocal chords out! Therefore I can't speak, can't sing. *sigh* What's a girl to do huh... But it wasn't so bad coz I had people around me who were really looking after me. Some who sent their regards and others who were physically there. Even some who couldn't be there but wanted to be anyways. Thank you guys. You are the BEST. Even greater thanks to the people in school for all your support and understanding. I'm not the best of workers as it is... But really, thank you. Things just really did come all at once. I love you guys!! :D

2 months is coming. Time passes us by so fast doesn't it? Daddy said something really funny to me today. He said your too young to be hurt. So I guess that's why the parentals were upset huh... I have no fight with them then. They just don't want me to get hurt. What they don't get is, I am gonna get hurt whether they like it or not. Again another round of thanks to my knight in shining armor. You know who you are. You've stood by me even after everything that's happened between us. And I am glad and honored to have you as a friend. :) And WHEN are we gonna hang out? This Sunday good for you?

Hahaha... I'm soo tired... All this file re-orgranizing not easy man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home