Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Childishness and Juvenility

I'm amused at the childishness and juvenility of kids. But hey, kids will be kids right? Haha! Anyways, I find myself completely free and thus happy in the idea that I actually have time to myself and to hang out with my friends.

Relationships are strange things aren't they? Rose Walker was a smart girl. But hey, generally I'm happy where I am.

Interesting thing turned up in the news papers today. Like I said, the guys were over right? They kinda stayed haha! ANYWAYS, back to the point, it said something about how someone is out to undermine me but my friends will come in and set the record straight. :D So hey, I'm happy now!

I mean, why should I worry about what some other person who has no clue what's going on says? Hmm... Gonna go watch South Park and listen to the other hundred plus MP3s that Saf passed to me. Oh oh! Trigun! I'm gonna go watch now! Later d00des!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home