Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

ARGH

My baby is GORGEOUS!!!! t3h BEST! I lurve my PowerBook to bits!! I lurve it I lurve it! I shall have to come up with names ASAP man...

And as for my other baby, he's being a little strange... I mean, what's up with this no contact stuff? hahaha! Strange huh... Would normally make people suspicious but I've nothing to worry about at all. It's called trust people and I happen to have it! Hah!

School was ok I guess... Overslept! Was supposed to wake up at 0700 but woke up at 1030h instead! Oh well... So I went to school and watched a bit of Indiana Jones with Mary-Ann, had nice long conversation with Celia and Peter and Man helped me fix the PowerBook up. OnJourn class rocked as usual too. :) Photo essays... yummy!!!! Shall make one for blogs eh? Haha! I'm a little worried about work though... I got a few deadlines coming and a LOT to do. This is what happens when I fall sick and then not do work... *sigh*

If it weren't for this 'absence', I would probably be speaking to my baby now... But hey... Will be seeing him on Tuesday. MINE! ALL MINE! Hahaha!! Talk about crazy huh... Either way, yes, I shall not worry about anything. Almost 2 months... I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home