Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

All Righty Then....

I went to Den's blog and read her thingy on Astrology and now I'm like researching on it as well... Really need to analyze my life and figure out what it is I want and what I need and work with that. Or around it. Which ever is the better I guess? *sigh* I went to church today... Haha! And my voice still hasn't come back yet... They were talking about vanity and greed and all those earthly stuff that people like you and me fawn over... I dunno, I just don't know how to let go of these things? If any of you do know how, PLEASE speak your mind ASAP ok?

So back to this Astrology thing. I'm currently printing out my Natal Chart and Data Sheet stuff that I picked up from Astrodienst Atlas. Or I WOULD be printing it if I can get my Epson CX3100 installed. Darned printer. Pity I can't find my installer. Saf has the same printer I think.... Hmm... Anyways, I'll probably be able to find the program somewhere on the web. So I'm gonna print this stuff out and do a bit of reading ok? I mean come on, being this sick (yes, I'm still sick) isn't gonna let me do very much work now is it....

I miss you man... See you on Tuesday... And as for the rest of you guys, I miss you oodles! Wish you were here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home