Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

A Little Less Conversation?

Considering I couldn't go quiz crazy in school, I've done it now! Haha! :D
Of all the crazy things eh?


Oooo Elektra nice :D Pity she dies though...


Ok this one I SO did not see coming. But then again, she was really cool in the movies... Angelina Jolie is SO hot!! Jed, we watch Tomb Raider tomorrow yes?


Pfft, whoever said I was pure was clearly mistaken.


This one I took for total kicks! But hey I get to be the cool d00de! I kinda like Night Crawler though... But his character completely clashes with mine so no can do there huh...


Yea yea yea, who isn't a bitch these days? Well all you fuckers who think that you're innocent and wholesome and completely perfect and angelic can fuck off coz you're a buncha hypocrites! All of you!! Can't stand it when people go bitching about others like they're 'better' especially when they're so oblivious to the truth. Even worse when they're ignorant eh?

Gayle sent this pic to the groups. Thought you lot might wanna look at it. Specifically Geoff. Reminds you of someone we know doesn't it? :P


Anyways, spoke to Kenny today. Poor guy, lights out at like... 2230h?! Sheesh... Considering it's Kenny some more... I really feel bad for the guy man... How the fuck can anyone sleep that early?! Ok fine, maybe after a long, super tiring day then MAYBE. But other than that, highly doubtful. Look at me! I've been in school today doing work for the longest time, came out to have dinner with my family and rushed home to do even more work! Speaking of which, Gwen, am I supposed to format Scene 1 or are you?

Happy things to take note of,
1. KENNY coming out soon! Friday!! w00t! Then he's out for a week! Haven't seen him in forever!!
2. National Day weekend! Whoa... Finally some relaxation!
3. Gonna hang out with Jed tomorrow if only we can actually settle a time to meet! The poor guy's just as over worked and over stressed as I am if not more... But I do suspect he gets a lot more sleep... Hmm...
4. My weekend has officially started. Yes I know that i have class on Friday. But I love my Friday classes to bits that they're in no way at all a drag! :D

My life is back on track and I'm SO loving this!

I LURVE MY BABY!! Who's still nameless by the way... Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home