Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

speak to me and you'll hear.... silence

For real people, I've completely lost my voice. I can speak, but it's in whispers and/or in a very strange pitch that varies loud and soft and it doesn't work when I want it to either. My baby fell asleep again today! I'm not surprised... I told him that it was ok that he didn't have to bother to drag himself outta bed... That I didn't mind dropping by his place to pick up my medicine... But hey, he wanted to go out and get his MP3 player... But by the time we hit Sim Lim it was like quarter past seven! So quite futile... We spent a bit walking around while I was trying to convince him that the iPod is SO the way to go... But then I realised that shit, the iPod is definitely candy BUT it's also still quite expensive. Even though the iPod minis are out. Either way, he didn't get it (again). Indecisiveness on both our parts. He wants me to help him choose but I refuse to pick one just yet until I find out how much I can get the proper iPod for. My PowerBook's here as well. But mom didn't pass me the cash so I gotta wait till Thursday before I can actually go and get it. What... I don't carry 4K around yanoe... I was pretty upset about it I guess... And then jokingly offered to buy me an iPod! Jokingly. I hope... Coz if he did I'd feel incredibly guilty for making him spend that much cash on me. PLUS even if he said that I could pay him back. But considering the rate at which I spend cash there is no way in hell I'd be able to... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home