Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Fraudulent Misrepresentation

God, I swear I love MediaLaw. I don't mind Script Writing either. I don't particularly look forward to Acting and Directing though... i swear, it's coz of the long day. The last 4 hours in my full break-less 8-hour day. I hate Wednesdays. It's midweek. But it kinda reminds you that the weekend is coming. I'm looking forward to after class though. After class means a nice long break. :) A nice long break means Jed.

Was almost late for MediaLaw today... *sigh* I'm almost always late. Irritating... It's coz of my total lack of sleep. I've had barely had a decent night's sleep. Not even Sunday night was good. I'd say I had about... 7... 5... 4... yea I've had about 16-hours of sleep since Saturday. And it pisses me off. A LOT. I think I've gone really whiney man...

But one thing that keeps me laughing is Geoff and what we were talking about! Haha! I swear he comes up with the zennest of things! I mean honestly, who can come up with something like "Virgin-Slave-Slut-Whore-of-a-Foreskin-Nibbling-Poofing"!! The guy cracks me up man! Hahaha! I swear, he makes me laugh every fucking day! The guy really keeps me in sync with my own sanity.

I totally misunderstood Jed's message today! I thought he was talking about tomorrow but he was talking about next week! :P Sorry d00de! I'll definitely meet you tomorrow ok? But you better make sure we're not running around or anything coz I'm gonna be incredibly tired... But I definitely will hang out!! What I do wanna know is, are we hanging out for dinner today or what?

Ah well... I think I'll go back to watching Billy Elliot now... God save me coz later I'm gonna die in Acting and Directing. *sigh* Oh by the way, took a quiz. :)



PS: It was good talking to you yesterday Den. The songs are amazing. :D

And after all this, I have one thing to ask. "Where Has The Rum Gone??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home