Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Defamation much?

Ok. I would've blogged A LOT earlier but then again I was busy entertaining the boys. Yes, they're still here. Luke was the first to conk out then Rick. But I don't blame either of them. Why? I'll tell you why. They're National Service men. They go through hell every fucking day. And here they are spending time with me.

What am I doing at home? My boyfriend is MIA. Or actually he's sleeping at home ignoring both my best friends, being completely impossible to contact. His leave of absence rubbish. Personally I think it's quite dumb.

Back to the point. The reason why the guys are over is: I found something that I shouldn't have found. I ran into something that certain individuals believe that I am too intrepid to locate. Well guess what, I found it. And if you wanted to get the effect of me crying my bloody eyes out, then yes you got it. But I will say this.

-----------------------------

enough. the remainders of this blog has been emailed to the parties involved. It will be posted up here soon. I'd say within the next couple of hours perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home