Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Bzzt!!

*sigh* the endorphins wore off. DUH! So I'm back to me again. Not for long though. In a couple of hours I'll be with my baby! :) Hehehe... Am I scaring you wish my mushiness yet? Re-reading it scares me on some level! But I don't really care anymore.

I really should get to work like full time again but I can't help it? I really want to spend time with you... And then spend some relaxing and then do work... Haha... Don't worry though, I'll be doing work all Thursday. (Geoff!! Where are we gonna go and get it done??)

Oh oh, Luke, in reply to your previous question, Shape = not that good.

I miss you guys loads... Maybe this weekend we can all go out? Hopefully if I get my voice back. Yes, I lost it! hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home