Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Officially, HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLINGS!!!

So far the past few days have been relatively tiring. From me feeling sick to being ok to being sick to being exhausted... Either way, I'm looking forward to the 4th. :) My bro, Addie and Adam are coming back from Hong Kong! Hehe!

But then again, Mom's leaving for the states on the 6th. Ah well. We can't win em all can we? Today was nice and quiet. It gave me time to catch up on my reading. I managed to devour Peter Pan in Scarlet all within a day. Now to start on Eragon. I've got my brother's copy with me. It's in terrible condition but it'll have to do considering the printers in my house have completely run dry.

Speaking of printers I shall need to get ink for my printer in Australia. Hmm... That and I've got to run out to get supplies for my organiser. Tomorrow's still a public holiday no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home