Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

good times?

OK. So technically it's still day time if you do the math. I woke up at 3.30pm so there. I wish I could fall asleep right now so badly you wouldn't believe it. I'm tired as but I can't seem to get to sleep. All things considering I've been up for what, nearly 12 hours already so shouldn't I be able to get to sleep? Apparently not.

Let's see, a typical person requires around 8 hours of sleep. (Psych stuff aside.) So that leaves me with... 16 hours of waking time. Damnit. I can't sleep too late. Have to be up at 10 if I want to get things done tomorrow.

Clearly, I'm bored. And tired. And sleepy. Yet... Damnit. I need to find my mini speakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home