Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

stupid stuff

I wanted to type in a message but I didn't know what to say.
I wanted to just try but gave up anyway.
I wanted to live my life but how I couldn't discern.
I wanted to throw these things away, instead they still return.
I wanted to see the world and yet I stayed behind.
I wanted to run, scream and be free but still I am tied down.
I wanted to give all that I could, in the end I hid away.
I wanted to be there night and day, and that one I did ok.

This started off as a simple note just to say something on my mind. Instead it morphed itself into what I call a lame ass rhyme. So as my boredom seeps in 5am Saturday morn, I continue to add more rubbish to this incessant mindless blog.

Ok fine, that really sucked but can you blame me? I was bored. Haha. Trying very hard not to write in rhythm anymore but it's not proving easy. Perhaps this is what happens when I find myself too sleepy. (Oh shit it's starting again)

Any ways, what I am I suppose to say to Richard Walters? That I heard the song on CSI and it's on my repeat playlist? Heh. There are a multitude of things that I need to get done and yet I don't have much of a choice but to wait. Irritating irritating irritating. Ever get the feeling like you don't have money when you do? It feels like having a lot of money and nothing to spend it on. Either there's really nothing or the thing you want exceeds the amount of which you have.

I'm not making much sense anymore. Whatever, I'm going to go make a list of things that I need to take with me to Bintan. Go me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home