Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

yawn

Please don't ask me why I'm awake. I'm not supposed to be awake. I'm supposed to have slept till 1. But no, I'm actually wide awake. I slept at... 3? Now I won't stop complaining.

I really should take off those stupid auto messages. I think they're getting to people. Haha. Well I don't usually mean any harm even though it comes off that way? Let's see. It's only 4 or 5 days more. Exam's on Friday, ball's on Friday, plane's on Sunday. Time's decided to go by really slowly and I've run out of loud angry music to play. Unbelievable no?

Remind me not to drink ice water when it's freezing outside. But you'll all be surprised to find that my room? Is amazingly clean. Still. I know I just cleaned it last week but usually it does take longer than 2 days for me to make a complete mess of it.

That's besides the point. I'm still sleepy. Still groggy. Still slipping closer to oblivion. I'll live. I suppose. I'm strange like that no? I'm irritated that my Zara jacket's button came loose. I don't know how to sew a button back on. So sue me for not being much of a home maker. Why not eh? I'm tired, irritated, relatively moody and have a pure disdain for studying. All I want to do is... shop. But I'm broke. So I've been scouring the internet for things to get when I'm not so broke. Games mostly. The psp for one. Haha. My mom thinks that somewhere side the female physique is the brain of a boy. She's right you know. Not that I care to admit it to her.

I think shall go play mahjong and smoke. I wish it wasn't so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home