Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, November 06, 2006

thorns

Advertisers. Advertising whores. No, I'm not insulting my media counterparts within the advertising agency. I'm talking about attention seekers. We all have one or two attention seekers in out lives. My question is, how do you get rid of them? Many times I have asked this question and the result stands that we don't get rid of the pain in our sides because it's just mean. But how much shit can we handle from them?

Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to let go of my anger. Initially I thought it was. I mean I'm know to be a real bitch hot head from time to time but really, haven't I just been to damned nice about things already? How much is enough? And how do you get rid of them? Well, I can't answer how much is enough for the sole reason that all this is very subjective. And you get rid of them by telling them to their faces. Sounds mean? Yes. But would you rather have a headache and be perpetually frustrated with one person or would you rather cut them off and go about your own happy little life.

If you're happy with just getting rid of the problem, then go for it. But if you want to prance around saying that you want to be nice then good luck to you. Seriously.

I was woken up again today. Out of no where, my first mounted print from photojourn fell off the wall. I thought nothing of it and when back to sleep. Minute later my Death Note poster fell off the wall. It was stuck on with LOADS of blue tac. I don't get it. Aren't I entitled to proper sleep? Apparently, I'm not. Yes, I am irritated. It's probably coz I am also hungry. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home