Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

tears for fears

There it is again. That dream. That strange dream. The one that made me jump out of bed. Amusing how I had to have that dream after a whole night of not being able to sleep. Just like the last time. It's the same old deal.

I was me in a world very unlike this one. It was like I was on a whole different planet. I only had one purpose to find something. I was separated from him again. Captured, tormented. I managed to escape through a passage way by the head of these huge beds. I jumped I ran and I didn't look back. Those that held me captive did not give chase. Because it was like I stepped from one corner of the area straight into another. And there were soldiers of sorts. Soldiers that reminded me of the men that Frodo and Sam saw in the Two Towers. I managed to get away from them as well. They didn't spot me. Instead however, I found this family. Who helped hide me. They resembled me but they weren't my family. I can still remember their faces, the father, the pregnant mother and their 7 year-old daughter. But the same people who caught me the last time were looking for me. I hid myself and all I heard was the man with the distorted features saying "I found you."

Almost immediately my eyes snapped open. My body couldn't move. I was sleeping in a position that I don't normally sleep in. Body faced up and arms crossing over my chest like one of those Egyptian mummies. Before I had time to panic I actually fell asleep again.

I found myself in complete darkness. Then I saw a light. It was bright as day. And there he was. He who I have been separated from. My light. My beautiful light.

It was painfully short. I woke up again. Madhavi came back from her exam. And the song that was playing on my laptop was I Still Love You. Yes, I left my laptop to play music. It helps me sleep sometimes. I woke up in tear as I have done for the past few weeks. I fell asleep in tears as I have done the past few days. There's still a suffocating dark cloud over my world.

What else is new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home