Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

love is to pain as fire is to water

You want and then you don't want. And when I want you don't want. And when you want I don't want. Irritating. Is it so difficult to get what I want? Seriously. Am I asking for too much. Has it become that difficult? Or have I over complicated things again.

What is it about me? Please, someone explain this concept to me. Either that or someone point a fucking gun to my head and shoot. I'm frustrated.

I don't know anymore. How can a person like more than one person at a time? How can a person love more than one person at a time. I don't understand it at all. How can so much pain bring so much happiness. Someone explain that concept to me. Pain is not love and love is not pain. I know love. I know pain. They are different.

And yet... I find myself conflicted. I still wish that you were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home