Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, November 17, 2006

differences between being difficult and being able to live

I think it's entirely possible for me to spend my entire holiday locked up in my house. Of course I want to go out and see the people that I miss but still, it is also possible that I stay put. After all, I have everything I need and want all here don't I. It's comforting that way. Only thing is, I have to answer for everything that I do. I can't really smoke when I want but still, I find that I can manage. I like being home because I don't smoke as much. That is always good don't you agree? Honestly, my money goes solely towards cigarettes.

I think I like living this way. It is difficult, no doubts there. But it is doable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home