Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, November 13, 2006

me, myself and i

Hmm... I'm still messing around with the psp. Right now I'm trying to see what kind of support I can get for it on my mac. A file manager of sorts preferably. I doubt I'll be able to find anything though. I mean, it's mostly a drag and drop. I suppose I'll have to fiddle with it more when I get my memory card back.

I find that these days, I land myself in positions that I don't want to be in. I'm forced to do things that I don't want to do, say things that I don't want to say, think about things that I really don't want to think about.

So far my days are already beginning to fill themselves up. It's a good thing I have no doubt, but still I just want to sit relax and breathe. I love going out. I want to meet up with people. Heck it's the whole reason why I'm back right? Right! But at the same time, I want to have me time. LOADS of it. I deserve it don't I? I deserve a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home