Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

your ignorance means my bliss

I've been missing in action for a while. Yes. I know. All the same, it has been a tiring week. Mentally and physically exhausting to the point that I really didn't have the time or energy to write. My holiday is soon arriving at an end and the impending doom of assignments are creeping towards me. They are too close for comfort. It's sad that just as I find the little peace that I've sought out, I must leave it.

But still, there are other things for me to look forward to. For example, the fabulous party that is being planned by myself with much needed help from Mel. How on earth I'm going to raise the money for it is another story altogether. Then there's the Hong Kong trip and the Bangkok trip. I don't think I can do all of them now can I? We shall see. :)

So my priorities at the moment apart from the exams and the final assignments are as follows: I need to get 2 dresses. Maybe even 3. And I need to complete one other outfit for another party. I suppose that outfit that needs completing can be fixed if I figure out what would go with it? Then there's the question of shoes. You can NEVER have too many shoes. What else is new eh?

So much to do so little time. I need to sort all of this out within a month. I'm not too worried about it though. I've done more in less time. So yes, while everything is still ambiguous, let me just say this, I have told a handful of people of the party plans. And they are stoked out of their minds. The guest list currently stands near 50. Not inclusive of friends of friends who I'd love to meet up with again. But yes. It will be BIG.

God, it's good to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home