Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

random

Trimmings on a jacket
Flowers in your hair
That sparkle in your eyes
Brings people near

I never looked for
More than I can bare
Mistakes that we've both made
Still ring in the air

But you know
That as far as this story is told
There's a point where you realise
That everything's fine how it is

Red wine in the moonlight
With star dusted skies
Whoever said it's painful
Was lying to your face

Coz you do know
That as far as this story can go
At the back of your head it's so clear
that everything's the way it should be

Random phone calls
From random friends
Don't wait for me
At the end

Yea, you know
That this story is at the end of its road
There's nothing more to say
Except everything's gonna be fine

- Everything, MeL


Hello
My name is Edana
I know I've seen you before

Do you
Still remember
All the things that we said
And the things we couldn't hear

It's typical of you and I
To fight for everything we want
It's normal for you and I
To keep dreaming never to wake up

Edana,
Can you see me
I'm standing next to you
You look beautiful in white

I'm sorry.


I don't quite know what to call this last one. It just is the way it is. And I love it. I understand it. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home