Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

25. i think

Let me tell you how busy I am this week. Tomorrow is the last Einstein's Wednesday. Friday is another thing at Einstein's. BUT I have 3 major assignments due on Friday. Two of which I care for over the others. And as for the weekend, I have to return the Crow and I have to finish all my advertising work. If I don't do all of these things apart from the Einstein's stuff, I'm royally screwed. Let's not even mention the up coming exams shall we? That will just have to be another bridge that I'll have to cross. Honestly though, I'd rather just study for Psych and screw the rest. But I can't do that can I? I can't throw everything that I've worked for away. Go Mel. You can do it.

Now if I can shake this infernal sinking feeling at the back of my head off.

I need a drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home